Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And well, well, weellllll...

So this is my little blog on the theater of wrestling. So just what the hell is it? Well I wont be doing sardonic week episodic show reviews. And I wont be a hub for IWC darlings. Sorry ROH fanboys. What I will be doing is putting the wrestling fan under the knife. I will try to shed light on perspectives that may have been kept in the dark, with my "In the Defense of..." series. And as I said, I'll be cutting a promo on my "Asinine Asshat of the Week". Yes you the wrestling fan will be in a Vince Russo special: "Your own Medicine on a Pole Match". That and all the other talking head cliques you can expect from a blog, soap boxing, top 10 list, and all that ilk. So lets get between the ropes, grab that loaded foreign object stuffed in our trunks, show our power of the punch, put the feet on the ropes, and of course grab the tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment